Tuesday, November 26, 2013

God on Trial: The Verdict.

12:24 AM By No comments


I caught this for the first time the other day after it popped up on one of the sites I visit frequently.

I had never seen this movies entitled "God on Trial" but I found this portion to be incredibly riveting.

Here is how IMBD describes the film:

Awaiting their inevitable deaths at one of the worst concentration camps, a group of Jews make a rabbinical court to decide whether G-d has went against the holy covenant and if He is the one guilty for their suffering.

You know you almost HAVE to believe that conversations like this took place in concentration camps all over the place during World War 2. In fact I believe that they are happening with increasing frequency in the years since that terrible war, and not only among the Jewish population.

I am interested in your feedback, because as an Atheist all I could think was that the questions posed simply had no reasonable nor logical answers, and either pointed to the non-existence of God or to the existence of a terrible God who relishes the act of human genocide and revels in our suffering.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment