Friday, February 28, 2014

Seth Rogen's opening statement concerning Alzheimer's research in front of the Senate. Becomes first person in history to utter phrase "knocked up" in front of a congressional hearing.

9:25 AM By No comments

I am kind of a big fan of Seth Rogen's and have laughed long and hard at many of his movies.

However I was struck by how seriously he takes this topic.

As do I as I myself am a prime candidate for Alzheimer's and worry about it with some regularity.

I had my IQ tested when I was a young man and the number was rather embarrassingly high, however my ability to utilize it to do classwork or problem solve is greatly undermined by my terrible memory. Even as a young man I often dropped names, forgot dates, and had trouble remembering the sequence of events. Of course that has only grown worse with the passage of time.

So someday I may well benefit from the research done today concerning Alzheimer's disease and applaud Seth Rogen's commitment to the cause.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment