Saturday, March 1, 2014

Heckler interrupts President's speech to ask about his plans to bomb Russia. Wait, what?

3:58 AM By No comments

So today the President was addressing the DNC when this heckler jumped up and said the following:

AUDIENCE MEMBER: Mr. Obama!

THE PRESIDENT: — I consider Republicans patriots who love this country just as much as we do.

AUDIENCE MEMBER: Tell us about your plans for nuclear war with Russia!

THE PRESIDENT: I’m sorry, who’s that back there? (Laughter.) What the heck are you talking about? (Applause.)

AUDIENCE: Obama! Obama! Obama!

THE PRESIDENT: No, no, don’t worry about it. We’re okay. Have a seat. I don’t know anything about that plan. (Laughter.) I don’t know what you’ve been reading. (Laughter.) Let me return to what I was talking about. (Applause.) See, he thought happy hour started earlier. (Laughter and applause.)

Okay now in my opinion the best part of his exchange is the face the President made at the 15 second mark.

This is your brain. This is your brain on Fox News. Any questions?




Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment