Sunday, March 30, 2014

New survey of newscasters finds Chris Matthews to be the least likeable. Yeah, I can see that.

6:29 AM By No comments

New survey of newscasters finds Chris Matthews to be the least likeable. Yeah, I can see that.
Courtesy of The Wrap:

Pelley's 19 Positive Q Score, which measures likeability, helped him just beat the No. 2 guy, CNN's Anderson Cooper, who had an 18. Cooper's 56 Recognizability score places him among the highest on this list.

“Hardball” host Chris Matthews struck out with the lowest likeability score of all.

To create Q Scores, executive vice president Henry Schafer and his team provides a personality's name and a brief description to more than 1,800 viewers. The viewers are asked if they recognize the person, and how they feel about him or her.

Compared to other TV personalities — from late-night hosts to morning hosts — newscasters tend to be less recognizable and less liked.

While I am gratified to see that Rachel Maddow, Tamron Hall, and Thomas Roberts from MSNBC all placed higher than anybody from Fox I am very displeased to see Lara Logan at number three.

Didn't anybody see her disastrous Benghazi debacle?

I think her entire likeability factor is based on the fact that horny men are fantasizing about having sex with her. Buncha pigs!

And as much as I want to come to the defense of my MSNBC brothers and sisters I simply CANNOT disagree with placing tweety at the bottom of the pile.

The man simply cannot stop interrupting his guests and making stupid comments.

Matthews has done some great reporting, and was called out a number of politicians on their crap, but he is incredibly hard to watch sometimes. Though I would still watch him over Bill O'Reilly or Sean Hannity ANY day.

Actually if you are looking for the most annoying MSNBC host, that honor should go to Ronan Farrow. I am not even exaggerating that he is the only MSNBC personality who has irritated me enough that I have switched to Fox News instead. True story.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment