Monday, May 5, 2014

Bristol Palin the subject of yet another blind item.

7:42 AM By No comments

Bristol Palin the subject of yet another blind item.
This was the blind item from back in September of 2012, courtesy of Crazy Days and Nights:

This female celebrity on Dancing With The Stars has been hitting on a dancer from day one. He keeps turning her down. She asked him why and he said it was because she was not famous enough or make enough money for him to be interested.

And, drum roll please, this was the reveal:

Bristol Palin/Maksim

Of course Maksim has never made any secret of his dislike for Bristol:

On Monday night, I found out that she went on record saying that I said something about her along the lines of, “I don’t like her because she’s still here and she’s not a good enough dancer.” Every time I’ve opened my mouth about Bristol, I’ve been nothing but supportive…For her to come out on Monday night and totally smear my name the way she did, that’s just completely uncalled for…I have no idea where she got it from, but wherever she got it from, shame on her and shame on whoever told her that.

At that time it seemed that the kerfuffle was just over her lack of dancing ability, and Sarah Palin fans keeping her on the show in spite of that. But now it looks like the tension might have been due to something more.

Oh well, just another tidbit of information for Levi to use in court this summer.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment