Sunday, December 7, 2014

Bristol Palin posts pictures of her mother's Texas hunting excursion. Gee I wonder which game farm this is?

8:54 AM By No comments

Bristol Palin posts pictures of her mother's Texas hunting excursion. Gee I wonder which game farm this is?
Courtesy of Brancy's blog:

So my mom literally jumps off a snowmachine while we’re all in the new powder in our backyard the other night, she hops on a flight to Texas for season 2 of her Sportsman Channel show, “Amazing America with Sarah Palin.”

First thing off the plane, she bags a big fat wild Texan hog! I love what she gets to do to show you how amazing America really is! She’s out hunting by again today with a superstar, and I’ll let you know if she’s successful.

Yeah that is almost unbelievable. REALLY unbelievable in fact.

Especially considering how her LAST attempt to prove her hunting bona fides went down.

Gee I wonder who cocked her rifle for her this time?

I just feel badly for the animals that are hand raised on these farms and then gunned down by tourists or reality show stars desperate to prove their "hunting" prowess.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment