Saturday, September 28, 2013

Just for fun. A little video of driving from Anchorage to Fairbanks for your morning's entertainment.

11:19 PM By


I don't think there is ANYBODY living in Anchorage, Eagle River, Wasilla, or Palmer who has not driven that first portion more time than they can remember. (For some who commute it is a daily occurrence.)

Around the 30 second mark, though you don't really see it, is Peter's Creek whihc is where I lived for about half a year when I was learning how muhc I DIDN'T want to grow up to be my Dad.

At the 45 second mark is when you take the off ramp and get to drive through scenic Wasilla. (Hah!)

The whole drive takes between seven to eight hours depending on the conditions.

Sadly this video was taken on a very gray day so you do not really get a sense of just how beautiful it can be.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment