Saturday, September 28, 2013

Jimmy Kimmel laughs at being 'in a rap feud'

3:16 PM By


Jimmy Kimmel laughs at being 'in a rap feud'

Kanye West is furious at Jimmy Kimmel, but the late-night host seems to be loving it.
After airing a spoof of an interview West did recently with the BBC, in which kids re-enact the bit word for word, Kimmel was the target of an ALL-CAPS Twitter rant from the rapper, who really, really loves to rant.
"I don't understand it. I don't know why he's angry again," Kimmel said on his show Thursday. "The bit was pretty, I thought, innocuous, but finally I'm in a rap feud."
An upset West even made a call to Kimmel, demanding an apology. "He said a lot of things, he told me I had two choices: No. 1, apologize publicly, and that was really the only choice," Kimmel said. "The other choice he gave, was that, 'Your life,' he said, 'is going to be much better if you apologize.' Then he started tweeting today, and I don't know if I've even seen some of them because they're happening while we speak."
kanye
Kanye on Sept. 7 during fashion week in New York.(Photo: Dario Cantatore, Invision, via AP)
The host, thoroughly enjoying this, laughed through reading West's tweets, which the rapper was deploying in real time.
Kimmel has been on a roll lately, recently fooling pretty much the whole world with his twerking-fire-fail video. But the host swears he's not in on the joke this time.
"I'll tell you the whole story about @kanyewest tonight on the show - this is not a prank, I promise (unless it's being played on me)," he tweeted.



During West's expletive-filled tirade, Kimmel had a request:
"If it's not too much trouble @kanyewest, would you mind using @jimmykimmel ? Thanks," he wrote, asking West to please use common Twitter courtesy when he rants.


Article Source here
Author: Haley Blum, USA TODAY

Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

0 comments:

Post a Comment