Sunday, October 6, 2013

Must see movie of the week.

5:08 PM By


Must see movie of the week.
I just saw the movie Gravity with Sandra Bullock and George Clooney, and I was blown away.

This movie is a smart, visually impressive thriller, that rarely lets up.

There is no way that I can adequately describe how enveloping this film is, but if you ever wondered what it would be like to walk in space, THIS might be as close as you can get without first going through astronaut training at NASA.

There have been a few naysayers concerning the physics of the film, or the believability of the story line, but I will leave it to none other than Buzz Aldrin to convince you that it meets and exceeds the highest standards for a believable thriller set in space.

Damn that was a good movie!

P.S. Make sure to see it in 3D if you can. Believe me when I say you will miss out on a lot if you don't.






Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment