Friday, October 31, 2014

This is from a few nights ago, but Stephen Colbert's take down of Louie Gohmert is something that should not be missed.

10:50 AM By No comments

This is from a few nights ago, but Stephen Colbert's take down of Louie Gohmert is something that should not be missed.
To play video click the Gohmert
"People have said to me 'Stephen you gotta understand you don't even know your history. You're dumb, you're dense. You're a mental midget with an IQ of a butter dish whose mind is a black hole that sucks all surrounding thought into it in an infinite singularity of pure stupidity. Stephen I'm surprised you can dress yourself. I bet you have to rub peanut butter inside your lips to remember to open your mouth to breathe. I have never met, and I hope to never meet again, a man so pervasively, astoundingly, unyieldingly, ignorant.' To which I say well then you haven't met Louis Gohmert."

God that was a thing of beauty.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment