Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

10:59 PM By No comments

I thought I would share my favorite Halloween themed music video with you.

The director, John Landis, was also responsible for some of my favorite movies of the seventies and eighties like Animal House, An American Werewolf in London and The Blues Brothers.

And the video holds a very special place in my daughter's heart because it was instrumental in getting her interested in theater and movie making.

We had an old VHS tape of "The Making of Thriller" lying around the house that she found when she was two years old. That damn thing played non-stop for weeks, but the interesting thing is that she was just as fascinated with the behind the scenes makeup, choreography, and special effects, as she was with the actual music video itself.

Since then she has been fascinated with the way movies are made, and is now involved in making them herself.

Now if you will excuse me I think there are some scary creatures at my door.

I wonder what they want?

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment