Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Bristol Palin finally uses her blog for something useful. As a way to find men. Update!

6:58 PM By No comments

Bristol Palin finally uses her blog for something useful. As a way to find men. Update!
Courtesy of Brancy's blog:

Will somebody please find me one of these??

There’s a new trend in men’s style, and I’m loving it!

You’ve all heard of the ridiculous “metrosexual,” the well-groomed guy who cares more about shaping his eyebrows that I do, has liberal political views, and might even carry a man purse?

Please.

Meet the “lumbersexual” – he smells like wood. Loves being out in nature. Wears a full beard, leather boots, denim, plaid — and of course, flannel. (“It’s like Ron Swanson mixed with Ryan Gosling,” the article said.)

Well, this is what a man should look like!

I’m not the trendiest person, but I would welcome this one with open arms.

Well somebody is certainly putting it out there aren't they?

So Bristol is on the make again? And this is the kind of guy she is looking for with open......arms?

Now why does this seem familiar to me?

Oh yeah.

Well you know some things just never change.Update: To be fair this is the photo that Brancy used on the original post.

The one I used was just what I found when I Googled "Lumbersexual."

Sorry if that confused anyone.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment