Saturday, November 9, 2013

Levi Johnston is asking for 50/50 custody of his child with Bristol Palin.

11:32 AM By No comments


Levi Johnston is asking for 50/50 custody of his child with Bristol Palin.
Courtesy of TMZ:

Bristol Palin's baby daddy Levi Johnston is tired of getting squeezed out of their son's life -- TMZ has learned, he just filed court docs to obtain 50/50 custody of 4-year-old Tripp Palin.

In the docs, Levi says he wants Tripp to be in his life as much as Bristol's because it's in their son's best interest. Bristol currently has full custody of the child, but now Levi wants Tripp on alternating weeks. (They both live in Alaska.)

Meanwhile, Bristol's attorney is insinuating it's simply a move to reduce Levi's child support payments, saying Levi owed roughly $66,000 in back child support as of October -- and now he wants to pay less.

In the docs, Levi says he's willing to pay whatever child support amount he's ordered to, but urges the court to be fair "as I have a wife and daughter to support." It's unclear what Levi is currently required to pay Bristol.

I disagree with TMZ that both parents are currently living in Alaska, I think Bristol has had Tripp in Arizona with her for quite some time, as the pictures below seem to support.
Recent pictures of Tripp with Bristol clearly show them living in Arizona.
And as indicated by this recent post on Levi's Facebook page:

Forgot to mention that I've managed to keep this beautiful mama married to me for a year now:) and I do miss my son very much. I Love you both.

Which I think is the real reason that I think Levi is going back to court.

Let's face it Bristol is ALWAYS going to keep Levi from seeing his son, and mess with his visitation, unitil the courts tell her can't do that anymore.

After all, like mother like daughter.

(Tripp photos courtesy of Bristol's blog.)

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment