Monday, November 25, 2013

The Spartan King of the Teabaggers is rallying the troops to impeach Obama, that is if he can manage to stay on his damn horse.

1:24 PM By No comments


In perhaps the craziest Teabagger video I have seen in some time, an overweight movie buff struggles to stay mounted on a horse that clearly wants his fat ass off of him, and shouts these words:


"Hello, I'm Leonidas. From the past. I did not die, as you can see, I'm old. I come to save America. Stand your ground. Impeach Obama. God bless the truckers in Washington D.C.. God bless the veterans that are marching in DC. We should all unite together. As a one. As a Spartan, once did! And defended his country with 300 men, and if 300 men can make a difference, so can a millions of Americans. Let's make this right."

After that King "Love handles" of Sparta screams something unintelligible and clumsily rides off camera, only to show up again in bizarrely spliced together footage, accompanied by some truly horrible country music, during which he seems to be constantly at risk of tumbling off his horse and snapping his neck like a twig.

Later there is more yelling about impeaching Obama, and going into battle, during which there is some laughter, dogs barking at him, and at one point I think I heard a rooster.

Then the idiot dismounts, takes off his helmet, and says to the camera:

"We as Spartans have to stand together. We as Americans have to stand together and bow to no dictator or King. That’s what the Revolutionary War was for. Now…let me put my sparking helmet back on…and let’s ride a little more.”

I don't know about the rest of you but I think the Tea party has found themselves a new leader.

(I swear I laughed so hard at this I almost peed my pants.)

H/T to AATTP



Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment