Monday, December 30, 2013

Get them while they're young.

10:34 PM By No comments


I was really only subjected to a limited amount of this as a kid, but my daughter was exposed to the whole enchilada.

Christian homeschool instruction, Bible camps, overnight church sleepovers for teens, trips to the water park, paintball games, you name it she has done it.

My second wife lived a life like that as a kid as well, and told me they were not even allowed to go to the movies, watch television, or listen to modern music. Of course none of that stopped her from becoming a teen mom.

My personal feeling is if your religion is so worthy of acceptance then people should be introduced to it after they are in their late teens or early twenties and have some maturity and frame of reference. If they can be convinced at that stage of their life, then the church really has something valuable to offer.

If not then it deserves to die out.




Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment