Monday, December 2, 2013

Howard Dean responds to Rick Santorum's attack on President Obama's competence, "I lose my patience with this nonsense."

5:08 PM By No comments


Courtesy of Mediaite:

“This really feeds into the president’s competence,” Santorum said of the ACA’s malfunctioning website. “Obamacare is certainly front and center, what’s going on in the Middle East is another area. There’s a whole group of issues now that people are questioning.”

“That’s right-wing talking points against this president,” Dean replied. “From day one, they’ve tried to undermine him as a human being.”

“I fail to see how this has anything to do with the president’s competence, other than the procurement process, which has been screwed up for many years, long before this president came into office,” Dean continued. “I lose my patience with this nonsense. I do believe that the fact are going to be determined by what happens on the ground. Three months from now, a lot more people are going to have health insurance, and a lot more people are going to be happy with all this.”

Dean, who has not always been the biggest fan of the Affordable Care Act, did an excellent job in pushing back against the GOP talking points.

By the way personally I think that Rick "Frothy" Santorum is a preexisting condition and I hope that Obamacare does something about him as well. Such as making him no longer a political viable candidate for ANYTHING.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment