Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Levi Johnston responds to TMZ article.

1:15 PM By No comments

Levi Johnston responds to TMZ article.
Courtesy of Levi's Facebook page:

Well this article is exactly what I didn't want to happen. I plan to run the Iron dog 2015. It has always been a dream of mine to run. Same with my partner. I'm still working on getting sponsors and making sure I have everything I will need to run. I'm running this race for my two beautiful children, my wife and all my family. This has nothing to do with Todd. I heard he was retired from it this year so idk how anyone would say that. But I'm not going to let this stop me. I'm really excited about this and I hope and pray everything works out. Thank you everyone who has already helped me get this far!!

You know I didn't think that sounded like Levi in that post yesterday.

In fact it sort of sounded like something the Palin's might leak in order to smear him.

Just saying.

Well anyhow my point about Todd being stuck between a rock and a crazy place is still valid. I don't think he will be allowed to simply retire despite what he might have been saying before Levi entered.

And though I am sympathetic to Levi's desire not to make this about him and Todd, I do not think that is going to be possible at this point.

Right now my television is deluged with commercials about the Iditarod, yet during the Iron Dog there was barely a whisper.

In fact I had to do Google searches in order to find information on the race to report here. (And of course you guys sent me links as well. Thanks for that by the way.)

So my point is with Levi in the same race that many people in the lower 48 ONLY know about because of the Palins, it is likely that if it gets any coverage from outside news sources at all it will be solely because of the drama, real or imagined, of having Sarah Palin's husband racing against the man who knocked up his daughter and then told the world what a phony she was.

I imagine that Levi's main concern is how this kind of publicity might hurt his child custody case. But to be honest I don't think it makes any difference at all to a judge trying to determine how much time Tripp should spend with his father.

After all having friction between the parents of the woman who is fighting over custody, and the father of the child, is by no means an unusual circumstance.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment