Sunday, March 16, 2014

This might be my favorite Obamacare advertisement yet.

7:15 PM By No comments

Courtesy of Mediaite:

The mothers of Jonah Hill, Alicia Keys, Adam Levine and Jennifer Lopez appear in the two-minute video, entitled “#YourMomCares,” alongside a conclusion from First Lady Michelle Obama. The moms recall stories about the childhood personalities of their famous kids before explaining the importance of getting insured.

“Trust me: us moms put up with a lot,” said Hill’s mother Sharon Feldstein. “But one thing we should never have to put up with is our kid not having health care. Seriously, do you want your mothers to have a nervous breakdown? You need health insurance. It’s imperative. Taking care of yourself so your mothers can sleep and have a nice life after all they’ve done for you is not too much to ask.”

Michelle Obama ends the video by delivering the age-old motherly adage: “We nag you because we love you.”

You know when I was a teenager nobody could get me to do ANYTHING I did not want to do. You could not bribe me, or trick me, or threaten me into anything.

However my mom had no such problem and she was able to manipulate the snot out of me and get me to do exactly what she wanted.

After all it's your mom, without her you are nothing. Literally.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment