Friday, March 7, 2014

"Why We Did It" open thread.

7:23 PM By No comments

"Why We Did It" open thread.
I thought for my last post today I would simply post an open thread for those of us who are going to be riveted to our televisions this evening while watching Rachel Maddow's documentary investigating the REAL reasons why this country went to war with Iraq.

I have plenty of my own theories, many of which have been posted right here on this blog. However I am completely open to examining whatever new evidence that Rachel has managed to unearth, and changing my views accordingly.

I was completed blown away by the documentary "Hubris" last year, and if this new documentary is just as good I imagine we will be talking about it for several days, weeks, or even months, to come.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment