Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Joni Ernst, who is currently running for Senator of Iowa, carries a handgun so that she can shoot the Federal Government in the face if they try to take it.

6:45 PM By No comments

Joni Ernst, who is currently running for Senator of Iowa, carries a handgun so that she can shoot the Federal Government in the face if they try to take it.
Courtesy of RH Reality Check:

Iowa State Sen. Joni Ernst (R-Red Oak), candidate for U.S. Senate, has quickly become a national figure by making outlandish statements that appeal to the far right, including comments charging that she would use a gun to defend herself “from the government.”

“I have a beautiful little Smith & Wesson, 9 millimeter, and it goes with me virtually everywhere,” Ernst reportedly said in 2012 at the NRA and Iowa Firearms Coalition Second Amendment Rally in Searsboro, Iowa. “But I do believe in the right to carry, and I believe in the right to defend myself and my family—whether it’s from an intruder, or whether it’s from the government, should they decide that my rights are no longer important.”

I don't know about any of you but what I look for in a candidate seeking a position in the Federal Government is the assurance that at any moment they might murder a fellow federal employee if they dare to touch their gun.

I am also very impressed when they refer to the attractiveness of their murderous accessory and claim to take it with them "virtually everywhere."

Nothing creepy or frightening about that.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment