Thursday, October 17, 2013

Freedom Outpost: Presidents Are Impeached; Dictators Are Overthrown

2:36 AM By No comments


Freedom Outpost: Presidents Are Impeached; Dictators Are Overthrown
- Image Credit: The Jimmy Z Show -
Presidents are Impeached…
Dictators are Overthrown
By Dean Garrison @ Freedom Outpost

There's a classic childhood tale of "leverage" known to all parents and kids alike as "The Three Little Pigs." Early in the battle the wolf has leverage and he successfully blows down a straw house and a house made of twigs. But in the end the pigs gain leverage by retreating to their brick house and the wolf can't touch them. The wolf is dejected and soon gives up. Think about that silly story as I talk to you today.

A few things I say might hit a nerve and you might be angry with me. Just please remember that in the end, I am on your side.

I've had enough. We all have. Less than 24 hours after a large group of peaceful protesters removed the barricades and neatly stacked them in front of the White House, they were put back by National Park Service workers. This is not how it works. Evidently at some point in time Barry Soetoro, a.k.a. Barack Obama, has forgotten how this whole system is set up. He works for us.

Larry Klayman will be leading a group to D.C. on November 19th, and I am going to see if can figure out a way to go. I haven't been able to verify this officially, but I have heard some rumors that the truckers may be returning that same weekend. I admire Larry Klayman very much, in fact, he fired me up this weekend when he made the comment about Obama putting his Quran down and coming outside with his hands up.


That was classic. And I love what all of the vets and truckers did this weekend. It took some real guts to do what they did, but the American people need to have a serious talk.

Are we going to keep knocking down dominoes and making Obama's henchmen pick them up? Is that how this is going to work?

First things first...

Do you believe what Klayman said in the video? Do you believe that Obama answers to Islam and Allah? I do.

OK, well let me tell you something. Ghandi and Lek Walensa would have been dead if they pulled that peaceful revolution stuff on a group of jihadists. I can't believe for a minute that a President, who has been labeled as a member of the Muslim Brotherhood, is going to respect that. Has anyone been paying attention to what is happening with Muslims worldwide? They don't respond to peaceful people. They kill them.

To be more specific, they cut their heads off. You do not negotiate peacefully with Islam. I'm sorry, but you don't. I have seen no evidence that it works, and I am not about holding hands and singing Kumbaya to try to gain what the American people want.

So, again, do you want to keep knocking down the dominoes and watch the government pick them back up?

There is another protest scheduled for today with a variety of military groups joining together at the World War II Memorial to protest the government shutdown. They are demanding that the government shutdown ends today.

Now, please do not take this rant the wrong way because I have much respect for my fellow Patriots and I will not ever attempt to disrespect a veteran. That is a line I do not cross. I believe their heart is in the right place, but let me put myself in Obama's shoes and play a little devil's advocate.
[...] Continued @ Freedom Outpost. Hat tip Falcon.

Image Credit: Ben Swann



Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment