Sunday, August 3, 2014

Alaska's lone Congressman twists a staffer's arm because...well because he is Don Young and that's the kind of thing that he does.

8:20 AM By No comments

Courtesy of Roll Call:

NBC News producer Frank Thorp V caught the late-for-the-conference-meeting Alaska Republican’s manhandling of an unsuspecting staffer on camera. Per Thorp’s Twitter feed, the aide had attempted to redirect Young to enter the already in-progress GOP strategy session through another doorway when things got physical.

“While returning to the GOP conference meeting to discuss the ongoing situation on our southern border, I was caught off guard by an unidentified individual who was physically blocking me from reentering the room,” Young said in a statement. “Regardless, my reaction was wrong and I should have never placed my hands on the young man.”

I cannot tell you how embarrassed Alaskans are to have this asshole representing us.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment