Sunday, August 3, 2014

CNN reporter sends reasonable and appropriate tweet criticizing Fox Nation.

6:35 AM By No comments

I personally see nothing wrong with this.

It seems informative, on point, and appropriately irritated at the fucksticks over at Fox Nation.

However it seems that Weir's corporate overlords made him walk it back like a pansy ass.

Courtesy of Politico:

On Thursday, Weir apologized, tweeting: "The glop of Midwestern guilt stuck in my chest prob won't go away until I apologize to @foxnation for name-calling. Dumb move. My bad."

No, not "my bad." It was "your good" to tell those idiots that they do not understand the difference between the weather and climate.

It is your job as a journalist to educate these fucksticks. Do not retreat from your responsibility simply for fear of being criticized for it.

After all that never seems to stop Fox from telling obvious, and bold faced lies to their viewers every single damn day!




Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment