Sunday, August 3, 2014

I want to make it crystal clear that S.E. Cupp is NOT a real Atheist!

8:56 AM By No comments

Courtesy of The Daily Banter:

Conservative S.E. Cupp of CNN makes for one terrible atheist. In 2009, she gave an interview on C-SPAN that would befuddle the finest team of doctors the field of psychoanalysis could offer. During one exchange, she claimed she’d never want an atheist president because such a person wouldn’t believe in a higher power — the very kind she doesn’t think exists in the first place.

Now she’s back at it. The atheist who wrote a book called Losing Our Religion: The Liberal Media’s Attack On Christianity, stars in this short clip where virtually every single thing she says is just demonstrably false. Not arguably false. But false, as in fact-not-opinion false, up to and including her claim that conservatives welcome atheists.

Right off the bat Cupp makes a statement that identifies the fact that she simply does not understand what it means to be an Atheist.

“I don’t believe in god, but I’m not mad at him.”

Mad at who? You cannot be mad at something, or someone, that you do not believe in.

That would be like me saying I don't believe in unicorns and then saying "But I don't get angry when I get unicorn crap on my shoes."

As for her contention that "conservatism is far more intellectually honest and respectful of atheism than liberalism has been," either suggests that she is as dumb as a stump or simply an habitual liar.

Allow me to remind you how conservatives feel toward atheism.

I want to make it crystal clear that S.E. Cupp is NOT a real Atheist!
And don't bother suggesting that Norris is an outlier. I think we all know that if he were to run simply on this statement, that he would immediately capture 80% of the conservative vote.

Oh and another thing that separates Atheists from S.E. Cupp, is that the majority of us are infinitely smarter than she is, and recognize that wearing glasses does not fool anybody!

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment