Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hayden Panettiere Is Engaged!

1:30 PM By


Hayden Panettiere Is Engaged!

"Nasvhille" star Hayden Panettiere is engaged to boxer Wladimir Klitschko, she announced Wednesday on "Live With Kelly & Michael."
As Panettiere held a snake, co-host Kelly Ripa remarked, "I'm sort of distracted, not just by the snake, but there's a very large diamond ring on your ring finger. ... I'm not sure if you want to announce anything. ... Does that signify anything, is that a promise of something? Panettiere responded, "It might be. ... I mean, I think it speaks for itself." Then, when Ripa asked directly, "Are you engaged?" and Panettiere said, "I am," and later added that she hadn't picked a date, given her schedule.

Read Full Article Source here


Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

0 comments:

Post a Comment