Thursday, October 10, 2013

Seriously, is there anybody more predictable than Sarah Palin?

10:39 AM By


Seriously, is there anybody more predictable than Sarah Palin?
So yesterday I posted about Palin jumping on a Fox news story about a faux "War on Christmas" and stated that she was using it to drum up interest in her ghostwritten future bird cage liner.

I discerned this by using what I call the "No shit Sherlock Principle," which essentially states that every cause or news story that Palin weighs in on must benefit her in some way ("What's in it for us?" Todd Palin.)

So to assist me in proving my point Palin just had her Facebook ghostwriter post this:

Yesterday I posted an article about how school officials in Wisconsin told their choir director to scale down the “Jesus” songs in their Christmas program.

So now kids can’t sing about Christ at Christmas?

Stories like that compelled me to write my new book. Coming out in November, my book “Good Tidings and Great Joy” will address issues just like this. But I do more than just describe the problem; I tell you how to fight back against those politically correct Scrooges who seem to hate not just a beautiful holiday, but an entire faith. These solutions are interwoven with stories about our Christmas traditions, my family’s recipes, and personal photos.

Then she goes on to tell you exactly where you can go to throw your money away on her poorly written book, on a topic that she clearly does not understand.

I can only imagine that there will be more of these posts and attempts to pour gasoline on the "War on Christmas" meme in order to agitate the paint chip eaters and get them riled up enough to actually believe that Palin has ANY solutions for solving the non-existent problem.

Personally I am waiting to find out if there will be another book tour to accompany the publication of this book. I find it hard to believe that Broadside books (Which of course is a conservative offshoot of Harper Collins.) would be willing to spend too much money on a book that will probably sell most of its books in bulk orders to conservative groups funded by the wealthy political puppeteers.

Considering how small the crowds were for her last book, this time around it might well be in the single digits.

In other words, I REALLY hope they have one.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment