Saturday, November 30, 2013

I think Sarah Palin needs to watch the turkey carving video a few more times.

7:28 PM By No comments


I think Sarah Palin needs to watch the turkey carving video a few more times.
Courtesy of Chuck Heath's Facebook page.
Here was the description under the photo:

Sarah and my son Teko carving the turkey. We had a wonderful family get together at the Palin house. We've all had our ups and downs this year but we have so much to be thankful for.

Now some of you may remember that Palin claimed too have watched an instructional video on how to carve a turkey correctly, even though she has been saying for years that SHE is the official turkey carver in the family.

Well here is that video, I have watched it, and I cannot figure out for the life of me why she is carving that bird upside down. That was NOT in the video, and I personally have never seen anybody approach the job in that fashion.

I carved the turkey at my Mom's house yesterday, as I do every year, and I did not require a video, nor did I feel the need to flip the bird over and stab it in the back. But now that I think about it how ELSE would we expect Sarah Palin to wield a knife?




Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment