Sunday, December 1, 2013

The most satisfying Judge Judy episode EVER!

6:14 PM By No comments


Locked in a closet with a broken door for hours. And this is what passes for Christian education?

"What special training do you have to deal with children who have special needs? You don't have anything. You have nothing."

"How dare you. How dare you take children who have special needs."

God I love that response!

I work with children who have special needs and behaviors problems and I can say that our training never stops. There are constant workshops and educational opportunities presented to keep us up to date and to ensure that we are providing adequate care.

I can also tell you that if I locked a child in a closet that would be my LAST day of employment, as well it should be.

And that arrogant asshole standing next to that teacher, in my opinion, represents Christian schools in nutshell.




Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment