Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Did Bristol Palin's ghostwriter not see Dancing with the Stars?

7:53 AM By No comments

Did Bristol Palin's ghostwriter not see Dancing with the Stars?
So this was posted on Brancy's blog earlier today:

I came across this Scripture and wanted to pass it along.

“The blessing of The Lord brings wealth, and he adds no trouble to it.” Proverbs 10:22

This reminds me of that old saying “you’re either sleeping well, or eating well.”

Well, the good news is that you can have both with God’s blessing!

It reminds me of when I was on Dancing with the Stars, especially the first time. I knew God’s plan for my life would always be bigger and better than a reality show. I knew whatever was to happen, would happen.

There’s freedom in that.

God has given me so much! That means I’m able to “sleep well,” and ”eat well” with all of his blessings.

Okay I am not exactly sure what this means because I am, what do you call it, sane.

Wonkette tried to make sense of it, but I think they might have hurt themselves in the attempt.

However what jumped out at me were these portions:

“you’re either sleeping well, or eating well.”

And....

It reminds me of when I was on Dancing with the Stars, especially the first time. I knew God’s plan for my life would always be bigger and better than a reality show.

Now that of course cannot help but remind all of us of these pictures.

Bristol 11-23-10 right after the end of DWTS
11-24-10
Now why would Bristol's ghostwriter type up a post about eating well that mentions her first go around on DWTS when the whole country was trying to figure out how somebody supposedly training for up to seven hours a day could gain 30 to 40 pounds, when every contestant previously, and since, lost weight at a dramatic rate?

I mean is she TRYING to invite ridicule?

Or perhaps Nancy French is trying to tell us something about Bristol's current condition.

Things that make you go, hmmm.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment