Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Conservative Christian Congressman from Louisiana gets caught having affair with female congressional aide. Well of course he did.

12:40 PM By No comments

Conservative Christian Congressman from Louisiana gets caught having affair with female congressional aide. Well of course he did.
Courtesy of The Ouachita Citizen:

Fifth District Congressman Vance McAllister, who campaigned for office last fall as a devout Christian and devoted husband and father, was caught in video surveillance two days before Christmas passionately embracing and kissing one of his congressional aides.

The Ouachita Citizen obtained the video recording from an anonymous source.

The incident occurred at roughly 1:39 p.m. on Dec. 23, 2013, inside McAllister’s congressional office at 1900 Stubbs Ave., Suite B, in Monroe.

The woman who McAllister, 40, was caught kissing for almost half a minute is Melissa Anne Hixon Peacock, 33, of 400 Zachary Way, Sterlington. She is McAllister’s district scheduler.

At the time of this initial report the Congressman was not responding to calls for comment, and neither was the female staffer.

That all changed a few hours ago, when the Congressman's office released this statement:

"There's no doubt I've fallen short and I'm asking for forgiveness," McAllister said in a statement. "I'm asking for forgiveness from God, my wife, my kids, my staff, and my constituents who elected me to serve. Trust is something I know has to be earned whether your a husband, a father, or a congressman. I promise to do everything I can to earn back the trust of everyone I've disappointed."

"From day one, I've always tried to be an honest man. I ran for congress to make a difference and not to just be another politician. I don't want to make a political statement on this, I would just simply like to say that I'm very sorry for what I've done."

"While I realize I serve the public, I would appreciate the privacy given to my children as we get through this.

So the man who campaigned on his conservationism, his Christian faith, and his deeply held moral values, would like to be given privacy now that it has been revealed that he is a fraud.

Of course he does.

Once again I don't really care about a politicians personal life as a rule, but when somebody demonstrates this incredible level of hypocrisy, well then all bets are off.

By the way you might remember that McAllister was the guy who brought one of he Duck Dynasty guys along as his guest to the President's State of the Union Address.

Hmm, I guess phony Christians really DO flock together.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment