Wednesday, April 16, 2014

It's never too early to start screwing up your children.

12:25 AM By No comments

It's never too early to start screwing up your children.
Here was what the young father posted along with this picture:

My 10 week old daughter and me at an open carry walk today. She's of course also carrying.

I am trying to determine what about this photo bothers me the most.

The fact that this man brought his infant daughter to protest where she would be surrounded by automatic weapons.

The fact that she must share a house with him that is undoubtedly full of automatic weapons.

Or the fact that he will raise her to think that it is perfectly natural to own a large number of automatic weapons.

I'm going to go with all of the above.

I should clarify this by saying that I really don't have an issue with somebody owning a handgun that they keep safely locked up in their homes for personal protection.

I personally think that a good dog, pr perhaps an alarm system, is a much better deterrent against burglary or home invasion, but to each their own.

But in my mind there is NO justification for this desire to walk along the streets of a city or town, with a military style assault weapon strapped to your shoulders.

To my mind that is an indication of an unhinged mind, and possibly somebody who is looking for a confrontation in order to have an excuse to use their weapon against another human being.

And I don't give a shit about what these assholes say, there is NOTHING in the 2nd Amendment that protects their right to be such obvious douchebags.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment