Friday, April 25, 2014

Okay I think I just became a fan of pro-wrestler Steve Austin.

8:26 AM By No comments

Okay I think I just became a fan of pro-wrestler Steve Austin.
Courtesy of Raw Story:

In a podcast clip flagged by Deadspin on Wednesday, Austin explained why he doesn’t respect Christian opponents of same-sex marriage.

“I don’t give a sh*t if two guys, two gals, guy-gal, whatever it is, I believe that any human being in America, or any human being in the goddamn world, that wants to be married, and if it’s same-sex, more power to ‘em,” he said.

“What also chaps my ass, some of these churches, have the high horse that they get on and say ‘we as a church do not believe in that.’ Which one of these motherf*ckers talked to God, and God said that same-sex marriage was a no-can-do?” the wrestler asked.

“OK, so two [men] can’t get married if they want to get married, but then a guy can go murder 14 people, molest five kids, then go to fucking prison, and accept God. And he’s going to let him into heaven?” Austin pointed out. “After the fact that he did all that shit?”

“See that’s all horseshit to me, that don’t jive with me.”"

Growing up I was never a fan of pro-wrestling, especially after I wrestled in high school.

However I love everything this man just said about Christians and marriage equality, and kid of wish I could buy him a beer now.

I can only imagine how this is going to blow the minds of some of those WWE loving rednecks down south.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment