Monday, July 7, 2014

Sarah Palin's 4th of July was so much more red, white, blue and star spangled than everybody elses's. So take THAT haters! Update!

5:39 AM By No comments

Sarah Palin's 4th of July was so much more red, white, blue and star spangled than everybody elses's. So take THAT haters! Update!
These are pictures from Palin's latest Facebook post of her entire family looking as if Francis Scott Key threw up all over them.

Here is the tect she banged out with her forehead to go along with them:

Happy Independence Day from everyone of us at our family reunion today -- celebrating at the grand patriotic Coeur d'Alene parade!

Looks like fun. You know, unless you are are sickened by an over the top display of faux patriotism that is.

I celebrated the 4th of July right here in Alaska with my fellow Alaskans.

I did not dress like an American flag, shove sparklers up my ass, or try to have sex with an apple pie, but I think I was sufficiently patriotic.

Why is Sarah Palin dressed all in black, when everybody else is wearing as few clothes as possible?
But then again I am not selling myself as the spokesperson for the return to American exceptionalism (Whatever the hell that is!) like some people we know.

Update: Yes if you Google "Coeur d'Alene and racism" You might come to understand why it is so attractive to Palin and her clan.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment