Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Men who have had more than 20 female lovers less likely to get prostate cancer. Hang on, I'm counting.

5:22 AM By No comments

Men who have had more than 20 female lovers less likely to get prostate cancer. Hang on, I'm counting.
Courtesy of The Independent:

There’s good news for the Casanovas of the world – sleeping with numerous women could help to protect men from prostate cancer, according to a new study.

Researchers at the University of Montreal and INRS-Institut Armand-Frappier found that men who had slept with more than 20 women during their lifetime were 28 per cent less likely to develop the disease.

They were also 19 per cent less likely to develop an aggressive type of cancer, compared to those who had had only one female sexual partner.

Meanwhile, men who were virgins were almost twice as likely to be diagnosed with prostate cancer as those who were sexually experienced.

Well I'm in the clear. In fact I might be okay even if I were triplets.

I knew being a man-whore would pay off someday.

I can just see husband's caught flagrante delicto by their wives using this to their advantage.

"Honey I am not betraying our vows, I am simply fighting cancer."

I wish all cancer fighting was this easy. Sure beats the hell out of avoiding red meat and exercising.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment