Sunday, November 2, 2014

John McCain finally weighs in on the Palin drunken brawl.

3:10 AM By No comments

John McCain finally weighs in on the Palin drunken brawl.
Courtesy of TPM:

Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) came to the defense of his former running mate, Sarah Palin, on Friday, more than a month after she and her family were involved in a drunken, bloody altercation at a house party in Alaska.

During an interview with Phoenix television station KTVK, the 2008 Republican presidential nominee said he wasn't excusing the brawl but went on to blast the media's coverage of it.

"I think these family affairs are -- I don't know much of the details about it," McCain told the TV station. "Things happen in people's families and I'm not excusing it, I'm not condemning it."

"I just know that the kind of coverage that this got, in my view, is in keeping with the kind of coverage the liberals have accorded to Sarah Palin for a number of years, which in my view, is biased and unfair and sometimes unacceptable," McCain told KTVK.

Actually I agree with McCain that this coverage is in keeping with how the media has covered up for this lying grifter and her family. If they had ever done their jobs properly she would have disappeared from the public eye years ago.

And speaking of doing their jobs properly I think that every time John McCain is questioned by reporters, the very first question that he should be asked is why he hates America so much that he cursed it with this vile woman and her clan of hillbilly misfits. Followed up with the question of how he can look himself in the mirror to shave without cutting his own throat.

Liberal media my ass.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment