Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Final image of the day.

2:14 PM By No comments


Final image of the day.
Photo courtesy of Levi's Facebook page.

I heard recently that Levi and Sunny were looking for some help with attorney fees in order to take Bristol back to court to get a better custody situation worked out.

There was an offer made from an IM reader for us to help out. But so far neither Sunny nor Levi has reached out to them.

I would be willing to cover their initial expenses myself and solicit help from all of you moving forward, but I am just not sure that Levi would go for it.

I have offered in the past through Sadie and his mom but he has always refused to accept any help, which is kind of weird considering the fact that we are, for the most part, on the same side.

I understand if he does not want to answer any of my questions (Well I kind of understand anyway.) but I would be totally willing to help with no strings attached.

Maybe he will read this and finally realize that some people just want to help, without demanding something in return.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment