Tuesday, December 24, 2013

She has a point.

9:00 PM By No comments


She has a point.
Right on the top of her crazy ass head.

You know I am starting to feel badly for the every day people in this country who think of themselves as Christians. They are being represented nationally by the craziest people on the planet it seems.

I have to admit that virtually ALL of my relationships have been with self identified Christian women. Even though I have been out as an atheist since high school it was never really an issue.

I did have a very good friend whose super religious new wife would not let him hang out me anymore, but that was an unusual response to me.

But now days it seems that every time I turn around that a Christian group is trying to take Christmas away from everybody, screw up our public education, strip women of their human rights, hate on the gays, or get some wing nut elected whose goal it is to sabotage our government.

In all this time I don't feel like I'm the one who changed. I am just responding to the increased oppression, insanity, and aggression demonstrated by my Christian brothers and sisters.

I am all about harmony, but I would be a totally worthless human being if I let all this happen around me without doing my small part to help put a stop to it.

Don't you agree?

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment