Monday, March 31, 2014

More classy promotions for Sarah Palin's new "Jackass for Rednecks" show.

5:36 AM By No comments

More classy promotions for Sarah Palin's new "Jackass for Rednecks" show.
Courtesy of the Sportsman Channel's Facebook page:

Naughty or nice, just make sure you watch. That’s our advice.

Amazing America with Sarah Palin premieres April 3rd at 8 PM E/P.

You know not to nitpick, but wouldn't it be more impressive if the living embodiment of "whup-ass" drove her own dog sled?

Same damn thing as always, she talks tough but when you get down too it, she needs to have everything challenging done for her.

Load my gun Daddy, send me the questions before the interview Fox, write my Facebook page for me RAM, run my city while I pretend to be mayor John Cramer, research and write my books for me Nancy French, etc., etc., etc..

And the same is true this time as Palin has not just one co-host, but two.




Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment