Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Did you ever wonder what happened to that kid Levi from the documentary "Jesus Camp?" Well here you go.

5:28 AM By No comments

So apparently his indoctrination took.

I find it interesting that he did not find anything wrong with how the documentary portrayed him, and in fact seems to think of it as a positive thing. Yet he is still firmly entrenched in the world that the film exposed.

But wait he's seen babies raised from the dead? Does he work in a ICU?

I can honestly say that I don't think any documentary upset me as much as Jesus Camp did.

At the end of the film I was actually shaking and very upset with how these impressionable children were being lied to and manipulated.

Perhaps the filmmakers should do a follow up to see where all of those kids ended up, and if their faith is still as strong as Levi's?

I would watch that.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment