Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Sarah Palin dresses for success. Perhaps that should read "dresses in the dark." Update!

12:30 PM By No comments


Sarah Palin dresses for success. Perhaps that should read "dresses in the dark." Update!
Courtesy of Elmer Dud's Facebook page:

Shooting promo shots for my new show “Amazing America” on the Sportsman Channel. Here’s a behind the scenes look. Can't wait for April 3 premiere!

Oh the fun we could have with Sarah Palin standing in front of a green screen.

I read the handful of news reports that came out yesterday about Palin's appearance at the press breakfast and from most accounts the Sportsman channel was just as ill prepared to do this show as Palin obviously is.

In other words it is the blind leading the ignorant, and with shows like Meat Eater, Pigman, and Quack Shack Duck Show, I think she has finally found a home.

Somebody asked me the other day when I was going to finally put an end to Palin's career and make her insignificant forever?

What do they call this?

Update: Based on a few of the responses to this post I thought I would once again elaborate on the information that I which may or may not "drive a silver stake" through Sarah Palin's career.

Yes there are a few nuggets that, if they reached the media at large, were verified on the record by the people who know them and who have access to methods of proving them, would very likely make Palin skitter off the grid and disappear forever.

However at this time I have no way of presenting that evidence in a way that would achieve that outcome.

I used to think that if I could just get these witnesses to come forward it would be enough, but since Bailey, McGinniss, and Dunn's books have all come out, I have recognized how high the bar is set for proving anything that would obliterate her reputation or drive her supporters away in droves.

I mean each of those books contained very damaging information, that any good reporter could have expanded on if they so chose to do so, but besides covering the more prurient portions there was never a deep dive by investigative reporters, who, to be honest, seem bored with Sarah Palin.

So for me to present my evidence, which really is nothing more than interviews I have conducted with people who have told me things off the record, on this blog would be to do virtually nothing to move the ball forward.

Besides if I volunteered my sources it is a given that they would NEVER go on record with any other journalist, and more importantly I would have broken my word to them. Which is something that I would NEVER do.

However do not think I am sitting on my laurels and not continuing to conduct interviews. or dig for information, because nothing could be further from the truth.

Trust me that I will have more for you in the coming months. However whether that "drives a silver stake" through Palin's heart, is a question that I cannot honestly answer at this time. (And yes Palin-bots that last part is metaphorical, we still do not want to cause Palin physical harm.)

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment