Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Mark Begich says he is not worried about a challenge from Sarah Palin for his Alaska Senate seat, and again expresses doubts that she is even a resident.

8:23 PM By No comments


Mark Begich says he is not worried about a challenge from Sarah Palin for his Alaska Senate seat, and again expresses doubts that she is even a resident.
Courtesy of TPM:

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) is not a serious threat to Sen. Mark Begich (D-AK) in the 2014 senate race because she is so "disconnected" from the state, the incumbent told the Huffington Post in an interview published Monday.

"She would be a formidable opponent in the Republican [primary], but I have no worry or fear of her," Begich told the Huffington Post. "I think she is so disconnected from Alaska now that I'm not sure she even knows what's going on."

Begich isn't positive Palin is a resident of Alaska anymore.

"I'm not even sure if she still lives in the state," he said.

I think Mark is well aware that the Caribou Barbie of Alaska has now been replaced by the Scorpion Sarah of Arizona. And as for her understanding of Alaska polities, well it really was not all that good to start with, and there is little doubt it has degraded since then.

By the way I chose that picture of Mark because Dennis sent it to me, and becasue it made Begich look aggressive, and "usually he is always smiling."

I think I would be smiling too if people thought my biggest challenge in 2014 was Sarah "I quit" Palin.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment