Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Bill Maher's News Rules from last night's show.

7:58 AM By No comments

I found that spending gap between children and the elderly to be rather shocking. But thinking about it I guess I'm not surprised.

What I am surprised about is all the tail that the elderly are apparently getting.

"So stop your bellyaching cause you're lucky enough to live in a country that will keep you hard until you're stiff." Good to know.

By the way S.E. Cupp was on last night and made a fool of herself as usual. (I am so glad she is no longer on MSNBC, and I wish Bill would stop inviting her on his show as well.)

Between her and PJ Rourke, I found the program a little frustrating and hard to watch. However when the New Rules came on it helped to redeem it.

At least that was my opinion.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment