Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Sarah Palin is too busy "picking weeds" to watch the Hillary Clinton interview on Fox, so she wants others to watch it and critique it for her.

11:38 PM By No comments

Sarah Palin is too busy "picking weeds" to watch the Hillary Clinton interview on Fox, so she wants others to watch it and critique it for her.
Courtesy of the "weed picker's" Facebook page:

I was out picking weeds in my ridiculously deficient garden, so I haven't seen the Hillary Clinton interview on Fox yet. But Greta's a good one, so I shall do so -- unless you can summarize it for me! I'd love to hear what YOU thought of it, so I can go back to separating the weeds from the chaff (or baby carrots anyway).

Palin then links to part 4 of Hillary's interview with Bret Baier and Greta.

You know I have covered some incredibly bizarre, and nonsensical interviews, articles, and Facebook posts attributed to the Alaskan White Walker, and this one is right up there.

I mean why bother alerting her fans to the fact that she has nothing to say about the Hillary interview? (Which I don't believe by the way since this is the part of the interview where Greta asks Hillary about the portion of her book that claims the Obama campaign wanted her to speak out about Palin. In fact Greta even asks Hillary about the claims that Palin was not Trig's birth mother. And you KNOW Sarah has something to say about that!)

What the hell is a "ridiculously deficient garden?"

And since by most accounts Hillary emerged essentially unscathed from the Fox News interview why would Palin direct her followers attention to it?

I will say one thing for sure, she most certainly wrote this unnecessary little scribble herself. Because even the untalented hacks she employs to keep her from sounding like an imbecile would know better than to allow this thing to end up on Facebook.




Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment